Monday, March 24, 2008

#23--Just Beginning

There is so much that I need to revisit if I'm going to apply it, so I really am just beginning. I have really enjoyed sharing this Learning 2.0 experience with my co-workers. Reading others' blogs has made the learning so much fun. Wasn't play the most important tool? That's how I remember it. Anyway, as tentatively as I began, I have enjoyed blogging about the experience, too.

Library Thing is probably my favorite discovery. I'm trying to pace myself so that I don't have to join a 12-step group for compulsive book catalogers. I hope to learn how to add my own images for my books that lack images in Amazon.com.

YouTube is irresistible, which surprised me. I've played on it almost every day since I found the Star Wars cockatiels. I'm pretty sure I'll be listening to pod casts and digital books on a regular basis from now on, too.

I would welcome another discovery program like this. Working on and completing Learning 2.0 has increased my confidence a hundredfold that I can competently learn and use new technology. That is very exciting.

Thanks to everyone who added a comment to my blog. You encouraged me to keep on going, especially when I was stuck.


Tiki is reminding me that it is neck-rubbing time, so that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiki is a cutie-pie ... glad she brings you so much joy.

X & O
Judith

Jane Austen said...

I have enjoyed spending some time in "Tiki's Hut", too! Thanks! You are such an awesome person!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the nice comments you've left in my blog. I've really enjoyed yours and hope you'll continue posting your thoughts even now that you've finished the program. And put the rest of us to shame by your quick learning, I might add!

(This is Margaret, not signed in.)