Monday, March 17, 2008

Technorati

Well, I don't qualify for the Illuminati part of Technorati. The diversity of hits with the library 2.0 search was surprising to me.

Wow, I had no idea how many blogs there are out there! I did manage to claim my blog. I did not have much luck finding many of the blogs I regularly read. Who knew, a couple of months ago that I'd be reading any blogs regularly?! I did find the Barefoot Librarian and Upstream--Stream of Consciousness, so I wasn't a total failure.

I also found one Tiki video. I thought my Tiki's hut took a beating with all her chewing. These bunnies have an advantage--teeth!

File this under "Come Back Later and Explore Some More."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perseverance pays off for the bunnies, hopefully it'll pay off for some of the rest of us. That's a cute YouTube clip. Kathy